Shrimp Pork And Watercress Salad
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Ground lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted|
|Fresh lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Pepper red||2 Teaspoon, crushed|
1) Use a medium saucepan to fill with 5 cups of water and bring this to a boil.
2) Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimps and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
4) In a small skillet, add the peanut oil to heat up over moderate heat.
5) Add the shallots and garlic to cook for 30 seconds or until softened but not browned.
6) Add the ground pork and cook, stirring, until no traces of pink remain, 5 to 6 minutes.
7) Remove from the heat. Drain off the excess fat, if any and allow the pork to cool slightly.
8) If there is any excess fat in the skillet, drain it off. Let the pork cool slightly.
9) Use a small bowl, to combine nampla, lime juice and sugar.
10) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
11) In a serving platter, arrange the tomato slices by little overlapping. Spread the salad on top and garnish with the crushed red pepper.