Salmon Salad with Almonds and Bok Choy
|Cooked salmon||8 Ounce|
|Sliced bok choy||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scallions||1 , minced|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crumbled blue cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) On the chopping board, chop the salmon into bite-size pieces.
2) Transfer the salmon bits into a large salad bowl.
3) Add in the sliced bok choy along with the almonds and scallions.
4) In a small dish, combine the yoghurt and blue cheese. Pour over the salmon mixture.
5) Mix well.
6) Serve the Salmon Salad With Almonds And Bok Choy at room temperature.