Classic Frankfurter Salad
|New potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Gram, Even Size)|
|French dressing||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, crushed|
|Frankfurter sausages||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Whole grain mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the potatoes and cook in their skins for about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
2. Peel the potatoes if liked and cut into dice. Place in a bowl.
3. Pour the French dressing over the hot potatoes, add the onion and garlic and stir carefully.
4. Slice the sausages and dill cucumber.
5. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard, stir in the sausages and dill cucumber and add to the potatoes.
6. Turn into a serving dish and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.