Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
|Fryer chicken||3 1⁄2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched and chopped almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in it.
5) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Cool.
6) In a bowl, mix together the lettuce, celery, bean sprouts, sesame seeds almonds and the chicken.
7) Add seasoning and taste.
8) Serve in a salad bowl, can garnish with little white and black sesame seed on top.