Crispy Pork Salad
|Cooked pork||12 Ounce, cold (350 Gram)|
|White cabbage||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Soured cream||142 Milliliter (1 Carton)|
|Red eating apple||1|
|Chopped fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||2 Inch (To Garnish:)|
|Watercress||1 Tablespoon (To Garnish:)|
1. Trim any fat from the pork and cut the meat into large dice.
2. Wash the cabbage and remove the coarse outside leaves.
3. Shred the cabbage finely and discard the thick white stalk.
4. Add to the pork.
5. Finely grate the rind from the lemon and squeeze the juice.
6. Mix the rind and juice with the soured cream and seasoning.
7. Quarter the apple, remove the core and cut the apple into thin slices.
8. Add to the dressing and toss carefully to coat the slices to prevent discoloration.
9. Add the mint. Add the dressing to the pork and cabbage.
10. Toss lightly and arrange in a dish.
11. Slice the cucumber. Garnish the salad with the cucumber and watercress.