Cottage Cheese And Tuna Salad
|Chopped stuffed olives||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 , grated|
|Radishes||6 , sliced|
|Spring onions||3 , sliced|
|White vinegar/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
1. Put the olives and parsley in a bowl with the carrots, radishes and spring onions.
2. Mix the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning together.
3. Drain the oil from the tuna and flake the flesh.
4. Add the fish and cottage cheese to the salad ingredients, add the dressing and toss together lightly.
5. Line a salad bowl with a few of the lettuce leaves, shred remainder and place in the base.
6. Arrange the salad over the top.
7. Serve with brown bread and butter.