|Frozen peas||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Small|
|Corn oil||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Castor sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1. Cook the peas according to the given directions. Drain and refresh under cold water.
2. Place in a salad bowl.
3. Wash and thinly slice the mushrooms and celery.
4. Add to the peas with the sultanas.
5. Cut the pepper into strips, if used, put in cold water, bring to the boil and refresh with cold water. Add to the salad and chill.
6. Place the remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well to mix.
7. Pour over the salad just before serving.