Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
|Fresh strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and sliced|
|Grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed, cored, and diced|
|Oranges||3 , peeled, seeded, and cubed|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From The 3 Peeled, Seeded, And Cubed Oranges)|
|Crystallized ginger||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Mint sprig||12 (For Garnish)|
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes or parfait glasses.
6) Garnish with sprig of mint.