Pork And Red Cabbage Salad
|Sliced pork||12 Ounce, cold (350 Gram)|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 Small|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French dressing||5 Tablespoon|
1. Trim any fat from the pork slices and cut the meat into strips. Put in a salad bowl.
2. Remove the coarse outer leaves from the cabbage.
3. Wash the cabbage, cut out the thick white stalk and shred the cabbage finely.
4. Prepare and grate the onion and carrots coarsely.
5. Add these vegetables to the bowl with the celery seed sprinkled in.
6. Wash and trim the celery, slice and add to the pork.
7. Pour in the dressing and toss the salad.
8. Serve with a green salad and brown bread.