Courgette And Orange Salad
|Courgettes||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|For the dressing|
|Dry mustard||1 Pinch|
|Ground mace/Allspice and castor sugar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Little Required For Garnish)|
1. Trim the ends from the courgettes and wash; cut into fairly thin slices.
2. Put in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water, drain well.
3. Using a sharp knife, remove the rind and pith from the oranges and cut out the segments.
4. Place the courgettes and orange in a serving dish. Chill well before serving.
5. Place the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake well and pour over the salad just before serving.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Calories 229 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 141 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g21%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 154.9%
Calcium 9% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet