Courgette And Orange Salad
|Courgettes||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|For the dressing|
|Dry mustard||1 Pinch|
|Ground mace/Allspice and castor sugar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Little Required For Garnish)|
1. Trim the ends from the courgettes and wash; cut into fairly thin slices.
2. Put in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water, drain well.
3. Using a sharp knife, remove the rind and pith from the oranges and cut out the segments.
4. Place the courgettes and orange in a serving dish. Chill well before serving.
5. Place the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake well and pour over the salad just before serving.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.