Aubergine And Mushroom Salad
|Aubergines||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare and slice the aubergines; cut the slices in half if large.
2. Spread slices on absorbent paper, sprinkle with salt and leave 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry them.
4. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook aubergines for 10-15 minutes until softening.
6. Stir in the vinegar, mushrooms and seasoning. Continue cooking fairly quickly to soften the mushrooms without allowing too much juice to drain out.
7. Leave until cold and serve sprinkled generously with the parsley.
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.8 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 14.5%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet