Aubergine And Mushroom Salad
|Aubergines||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare and slice the aubergines; cut the slices in half if large.
2. Spread slices on absorbent paper, sprinkle with salt and leave 30 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry them.
4. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook aubergines for 10-15 minutes until softening.
6. Stir in the vinegar, mushrooms and seasoning. Continue cooking fairly quickly to soften the mushrooms without allowing too much juice to drain out.
7. Leave until cold and serve sprinkled generously with the parsley.