Spicy Shrimp Salad With Mango Dressing
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Chicken stock||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Kale leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs), torn|
1. Peel and cut the flesh away from the pit of the mango
2. Puree the mango and lemon juice together in a blender or food processor.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, mix the shrimp, stock, chili powder, and hot -pepper sauce and stir to mix well.
4. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the shrimp are well coated with the seasonings.
5. Remove from the heat and add the pineapple, tomatoes, and onions.
6. In a large platter arrange the kale and spoon the salad onto the greens.
7. Drizzle with the mango puree.
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.5 mg57.5%
Sodium 204.4 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.6%
Sugars 17.5 g
Protein 26 g51.5%
Vitamin A 130.9% Vitamin C 163.9%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet