Tuna And Pepper Salad
|Green pepper||1 Medium|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce (1 Can, 198 Gram)|
|Black olives||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Canned anchovies||2 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 56 Gram)|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley/Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the peppers in half and remove core, seeds and white pith.
2. Place the peppers, skin side up, under a hot grill and grill until the skin is black.
3. Peel off when cooled and cut the peppers into strips.
4. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl.
5. Add the peppers, olives and the anchovies.
6. Pour over the French dressing. Toss lightly.
7. Serve sprinkled with parsley or chives.
8. Serve with a tomato salad.