Celery Carrot And Mushroom Salad
|Celery head||1 , washed|
|Carrots||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, washed (100 Gram)|
|Peanuts||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Sultanas||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Parsley/Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|French dressing||3 Tablespoon|
1. Slice the celery finely and place in a bowl.
2. Grate the carrots coarsely and add.
3. Slice the mushrooms and chop the peanuts and add to the celery with the sultanas.
4. Stir in the parsley and dressing.
5. Serve with cottage cheese and hard-boiled eggs.