Grape And Grapefruit Salad
|Black grapes||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|French dressing||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and halve the grapes, remove the pips.
2. Place the fruit in a small mixing bowl.
3. Halve the grapefruit. Carefully cut out the segments with a grapefruit knife, avoiding the white pith.
4. Place the grapefruit in the bowl with the grapes.
5. Pour the dressing over the fruit and leave to stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Return the fruit to the grapefruit shells or serve in individual glasses.
7. Serve sprinkled with the chopped parsley.