|Lettuce head||1 , preferably iceberg, cleaned and tore in pieces|
|Eggs||3 , hard boiled|
|Watercress||2 Ounce, cleaned|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish fillet and the watercress on it. Sprinkle salt and pepper as required.
7) Serve it, garnished with the radish slices.