Turkey Cabbage Salad
|Shredded cabbage||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Small, seeded and chopped|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
|Turkey breast luncheon meat slice||1 , cut into 1 1/2 -inch-long julienne strips|
|Cheddar cheese slice||1 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into 1 1/2 -inch-long julienne strips|
|Bottled creamy cucumber salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, tomato, cottage cheese, turkey, and cheddar cheese.
2) Toss lightly to mix it well.
3) Pour the creamy cucumber salad dressing over the cabbage mixture.
4) Toss lightly to coat the mixture with the salad dressing.
5) Serve immediately or pack for later use as a take along lunch.