Classic Potato Salad
|Potatoes||2 Pound (About 6 In Number)|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped / relish|
1) In a covered saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20~25 minutes (until just tender).
2) Drain the potatoes and once cooled, peel and cube them.
3) Separately, mix the dressing of mayonnaise, mustard (if desired), salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
4) Combine the celery, onion, and sweet pickle or pickle relish.
5) Now, add the cooked potatoes and toss it lightly for uniform coating of the dressing.
6) Keep it covered and let it chill for 6 to 24 hours.