Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad
|Green peas||2 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Carrots||2 Tablespoon, diced and cooked|
|French beans||2 Tablespoon, cooked and diced|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Potatoes||1 , cooked and mashed|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||2 Ounce, cleaned|
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes, mayonnaise, tomato puree, mix well.
4) Divide the vegetable mix into grapefruit cases
5) Garnish with watercress leaves and serve.