|Elbow macaroni||1 Pound|
|Sweet pepper relish||9 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Pimientos||4 Ounce, chopped (Drained)|
|Canned pimientos||4 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk crisp salad green||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cook macaroni as the label directs.
2) Drain, and rinse with cold water.
3) In a large bowl, mix together relish, pimiento, green pepper, parsley, onion, salt, 1 cup mayonnaise, the sour cream, and 1/4 cup milk; blend well.
4) Mix in the macaroni and toss lightly until well combined.
5) Cover the bowl, and refrigerate, until well chilled for several hours or overnight.
6) Mix in the remaining mayonnaise and milk and stir into salad.
7) Spoon into salad bowl, and garnish with salad greens.