Fish Avocado Salad
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Halibut/Sea bass||12 Ounce, cut 1 inch thick|
|Torn mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Carrots||3 , bias sliced|
|Avocado||1 Small, seeded, peeled, and cubed|
|Thousand island salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Kale leaves||3 (For Garnishing)|
|Lime slices||3 (For Garnishing)|
1) In a skillet, bring the water to boil.
2) Add the halibut or sea bass.
3) Cover and simmer for about 8 to 12 minutes or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
4) Remove fish and cool it slightly and cut into bite-size chunks.
5) Mix together torn greens, carrots, and avocado; gently toss in fish chunks.
6) In 4 dinner plates, arrange fish and greens mixture in center.
7) If desired, arrange red kale leaves and lime slices on the side of each salad.
8) Put Thousand Island salad dressing over the salads and serve.