Brown Rice And Vegetable Salad
|Brown rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked|
|Tomato||1 , coarsely chopped, seeded to make 1/4 cups|
|Carrots||2 Medium, cut into julienne strips|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Dill/1 teaspoon dill weed, dried||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Summer vinaigrette||2 Tablespoon|
1) Add together cooked brown rice, chopped tomato, carrot strips, peas, green onions, parsley, and dill in a large bowl.
2) Pour Summer Vinaigrette over the rice mixture.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
5) Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves.
6) Spoon the salad into the lettuce-lined bowl and serve chill.