Garlic Shrimp Salad
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallots/Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Green peppers||1 , chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple||1 , peeled and grated|
|Peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a large pan, pour the water, bay leaf, and salt and boil well.
2. Add the shrimp the hot water and cook for 8 minutes till done.
3. Drain cool and cut each shrimp into four sections
4. In a skillet, tip in the oil and heat it well
5. Add the shallots and the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© for 3 minutes.
6. Cool the mixture before adding the green peppers, apple, peanuts, soy sauce and the coconut milk.
7. Pour this mixture over the shrimp and chill for one hour
8. Serve cold