Wilted Cabbage Salad With Ham
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated (Two 6 Ounce Jars)|
|Ham||10 Ounce, fully cooked, cut into julienne strips (2 Cups)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, cut into thin strips|
|Chinese cabbage/Cabbage||8 Cup (128 tbs), torn|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut into wedges|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste (Optional)|
1) Drain artichokes and reserve the marinade for later use.
2) Cut up the artichoke into fairly large pieces.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature, heat reserved marinade.
4) Add ham and pepper strips.
5) Cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until pepper strips are crisp-tender.
6) Add artichokes and celery seed and toss it well.
7) Stir in the cabbage and cook over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes, tossing just until cabbage wilts.
8) In a salad bowl, top it with tomato wedges.
9) If desired, sprinkle black pepper.