Carrot Raisin Salad
|Carrots||3 Medium, shredded|
|Apple||1 Small, chopped for 3/4 cup|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted (Optional)|
1) In a medium sized bowl, mix together carrots, apple, and raisins.
2) Sprinkle with lemon juice and add mayonnaise.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Cover and chill in the freezer for 2 to 24 hours.
5) If dressing becomes too thick, stir in milk.
6) Sprinkle with almonds and serve.