Smoked Turkey Salad
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn relish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Smoked turkey breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, fully cooked|
|Celery stalks||1 , thinly sliced|
1) Combine together mayonnaise and yogurt in a medium sized bowl.
2) Stir in the corn relish and mix well.
3) Add the smoked turkey and celery.
4) Toss lightly to coat it well.
5) Arrange 4 dinner plates with lettuce leaves.
6) Pour a spoonful of turkey mixture onto lettuce.
7) If desired, garnish with tomato slices.