Tuna And Slaw Salad
|Coleslaw||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned chunk white tuna in water||9 1⁄4 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Canned juice packed pineapple chunks||8 Ounce, chilled and drained (1 Can)|
|Pear/Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (1 Medium)|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Drain the excess liquid from tuna and break into chunks.
2) Mix together coleslaw, pineapple chunks, chopped pear or apple, and raisins in a medium bowl.
3) Arrange shredded lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
4) Spoon coleslaw mixture into the center of each plate.
5) In the center of each mound of coleslaw mixture make a well and fill with tuna chunks and serve.