Pineapple Chicken Salad
|Chicken||6 Ounce, diced, cooked|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, julienne cut, thin strips|
|Sliced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diagonally sliced carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Green Onions)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||3 Cup (48 tbs), torn|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (To Taste)|
1) Halve pineapples using heavy knife. Do not remove leaves.
2) With a spoon or paring knife, scoop or cut out fruit from each pineapple keeping a 1/4-inch thick shell.
3) Cube the pineapple and measure 1 cup.
4) In a medium mixing bowl mix 1 cup pineapple, chicken, cheese, vegetables, and raisins. Combine together.
5) Arrange pineapple shell with 1 1/2 cups lettuce.
6) Top with half of the chicken mixture.
7) In a small bowl mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
8) Pour half of mixture over each portion of chicken mixture.
9) Serve each salad-stuffed shell to 2.