|Cooked meat||4 Ounce (Use Cold, Preferably Beef Or Lamb)|
|Spring onions||4 , chopped|
|Green peas||2 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Carrots||2 , cooked, diced|
|Potatoes||4 Small, cooked and diced|
|Lettuce head||1 , cleaned, torn into pieces (Preferably Iceberg)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, sliced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a salad bowl arrange the lettuce round the edges and some in middle.
2) Cut the meat into small pieces.
3) In a mixing bowl put peas and other diced vegetable. Add mayonnaise and mix well.
4) Add meat to the vegetable and mix well. Season as required and mix again.
5) Pile the salad on the lettuce and garnish with tomatoes.
6) While cooking the vegetable as soon as the vegetables are cooked, strain them and put it in chilled water. This helps to stop them from over cooking and also retains its colour.
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.6%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64 mg21.3%
Sodium 506.1 mg21.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 556.1% Vitamin C 196.7%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet