Whole Beetroot Salad
|Cooked beetroot||8 , rounds|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Chopped fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Remove skin from each beetroot, wash and dry on kitchen paper.
2. Scoop out the centre from each beetroot using a grapefruit knife or teaspoon, being careful not to break the flesh.
3. Chop the scooped out flesh.
4. Mix this with the cottage cheese, chives, dressing, seasonings and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
5. Divide mixture between the beetroots.
6. Wash and drain the cress, arrange on a dish with the beetroots on top.
7. A few long chives coming out of the centre of each is an added garnish.