Macaroni Salad Loaf
|Seasoning salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced green||2 Teaspoon|
|Elbow macaroni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Muenster cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Boiled ham||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Hard cooked egg||4 , diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|White sauce mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
1. Into a saucepan empty white sauce mix.
2. Add gelatin, sugar, seasoning salt and milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and add salad oil, vinegar, mustard and green onion.
4. Cook macaroni and drain well.
5. Add the cooked salad dressing.
To prepare meat-cheese rolls.
6. Cut cheese into 6 sticks about 3-inches long and 1/2-inch thick.
7. Wrap a slice of ham around each stick.
8. In the bottom of large (8-cup) loaf pan arrange the wrapped stick in 2 rows.
9. If a round pan is used—arrange rolls in a circle like the spokes of a wheel.
10. Dice any cheese or ham that's left and add to macaroni along with eggs, celery and radishes.
11. Spoon macaroni mixture into pan to fill space between rolls.
12. Fill pan, chill for about 4-5 hours and turn out on platter.
13. Garnish with thin slices of fresh cucumber and serve.