Beef And Fruit Salad
|Fruit salad/Tropical fruit salad, chilled||16 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Spinach||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Beef roast||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Cucumber||1 , thinly sliced|
|Poppy seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy cucumber salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain the water out of the chilled fruit.
2) Add fruit, torn spinach, cubed beef, and sliced cucumber in a large size bowl.
3) Pour poppy seed or creamy cucumber salad dressing over salad.
4) Toss lightly to coat it evenly.
5) Serve as an excellent side dish.