Three-Bean Salad Bowl
|Italian style salad dressing||8 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet pickle relish||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Drained)|
|Wax beans||1 Pound (Drained)|
|Green beans||1 Pound (Drained)|
|Kidney beans||15 Ounce (Drained)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1) In a bowl, place together salad dressing, Worcestershire, pickle relish and all the beans.
2) Lightly toss the bean mixture to combine well.
3) Put the lid on bowl and refrigerate, until well chilled for about 4 hours.
4) When ready to serve mix in the onions and salad greens; toss to combine.
5) Pile the Three-Bean Salad Bowl into salad bowl and serve.