Miner's Corn And Kidney Bean Salad
|Red kidney beans||30 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen corn||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|White wine vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add the kidney beans, corn, chopped onion and green pepper.
Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, water, sugar, red pepper. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Continue cooking for 1 more minute.
4) Take the saucepan off the flame and stir in the celery seeds.
5) Pour the red pepper dressing all over the beans and corn mixture. Toss lightly to mix.
6) Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for about 8 hours. Make sure to give the salad a stir in between to incorporate the flavors together.
7) Serve the Miner's Kidney Beans Salad chilled, garnished with chopped parsley leaves.