|Bing cherries||1 Can (10 oz) (Pitted)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce|
|Cream sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, chilled|
|Crisp greens||4 Ounce|
1. Drain cherries into a bowl and reserve liquid.
2. In a medium bowl, pour boiling water over gelatin, stir until gelatine dissolves.
3. Add in sherry or 3/4 cup liquid from cherries and refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white for about 1 hour.
4. Add drained cherries and nuts.
5. Cube cream cheese, and add to gelatine mixture and mix well.
6. Into an 8-inch square pan turn the mixtures and refrigerate until firm.
7. Unmold the mixture onto a plate with crisp greens.
8. Serve chilled as a dessert salad.