Crunchy Chicken Salad
|Toasted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cubed cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) (heaped)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red cooking wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a salad bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, wine and soy sauce.
3. Pour dressing over the salad and mix well using two salad spoons to toss.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve the salad heaped into crisp iceberg lettuce cups on individual salad plates.