Marinated Turkey Bean Salad
|Turkey meat||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Canned wax beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked lima beans||8 Ounce (1 Can, Or 1 Cup)|
|Canned cooked lima beans||8 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Cup)|
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diagonally sliced|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|For the dressing|
|Vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To make the salad dressing, in jar with a lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Close and shake vigorously to blend well.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey with other salad ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and blend flavors for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight, stirring occasionally.
6. Line individual salad plates or a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
7. Heap the salad onto the bed of lettuce
8. Serve cold