Marinated Turkey Bean Salad
|Turkey meat||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Roast turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Canned wax beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned kidney beans||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cooked lima beans||8 Ounce (1 Can, Or 1 Cup)|
|Canned cooked lima beans||8 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Cup)|
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diagonally sliced|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced and separated into rings|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|For the dressing|
|Vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To make the salad dressing, in jar with a lid, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Close and shake vigorously to blend well.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey with other salad ingredients.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill and blend flavors for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight, stirring occasionally.
6. Line individual salad plates or a salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
7. Heap the salad onto the bed of lettuce
8. Serve cold
Calories 901 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 180.4 mg60.1%
Sodium 525.9 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.9 g55.6%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 73 g145.2%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet