Garden Pasta Salad
|Eggless corkscrew pasta||10 Ounce (Uncooked, 1 Packet, 8 - 10 Ounce)|
|Carrots||3 , sliced, quartered|
|Cucumber||1 , peeled, diced|
|Radishes||8 , sliced|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low calorie italian dressing||2 Ounce (2 Packets, Dry, Good Season)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated (For Garnish)|
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the corkscrew pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Rinse the pasta in cold water and drain.
2) In a large bowl, add carrots, cucumber, radishes, broccoli, cooked pasta and mix well.
3) In a bowl, prepare dressing by combining the Good Seasons dressing, vinegar, water and mix well.
4) Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss well.
5) Refrigerate the salad for about 2 hours.
6) Before serving the Garden Pasta Salad, toss one last time and sprinkle the top with grated cheese.