Mix and Match Chef's Salad
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Tarragon vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Anchovy paste||2 Teaspoon|
|Ham roast/Bee froast||6 Ounce, fully cooked|
|Swiss cheese/Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 -inch cubes|
|Swiss cheese/Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch cubes|
|Mushrooms/Halved cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced fresh|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms/Halved cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Radishes/Cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Radish/Cucumber||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sliced|
|Carrot/Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Salad greens||6 Cup (96 tbs), torn|
1) In a blender container or a food processor bowl, add the parsley, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, tarragon vinegar, and anchovy paste together.
2) Blend or process the ingredients, until the dressing is smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate the dressing, until chilled, if desired.
4) In a large bowl, mix the torn greens, ham or beef roast, cheese, mushrooms, radishes, and carrot together.
5) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until thoroughly coated.
6) Serve the salad on individual serving plates.