Supreme Spinach Salad
|Fresh spinach||10 Ounce|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|1% cottage cheese||12 Ounce, rinsed in cold water, drained|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
1) Rinse the spinach leaves. Keep them in the refrigerator in a bowl, till they become slightly crisp.
2) Shred the spinach into medium-sized pieces.
3) In a large bowl, add spinach, pecans and cottage cheese. Give them a light toss to mix.
4) Prepare the dressing by combining yoghurt, sugar, vinegar, mustard, horseradish and salt. Mix well till all the sugar dissolves.
5) Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss gently to blend all the flavours.
6) Serve the Supreme Spinach Salad at room temperature.