Grilled Potato Salad
|Small new potatoes||1 Pound, quartered|
|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green pepper||1 Medium, cubed|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Rosemary||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (Whole)|
|Dried whole rosemary||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a large bowl, add in potatoes, onion and pepper. Mix and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic, rosemary and pepper flakes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Add in olive oil and toss in the sauted vegetables. Season with salt and give it a good mix.
4) Transfer the seasoned mixture onto a large aluminium foil. Wrap tightly.
5) On a grill, on medium or hot, grill the foil containing the potato salad for about 45 minutes. Turn the package over once in between the cooking time.
6) Serve the grilled potato salad on the side along with steamed rice, garnished with some chopped fresh herbs.