Salad Nicoise With French Beans
|Oil vinegar||1⁄4 Pint|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||1⁄4 Pint (Prepared, 1 1/2 Deciliter)|
|French beans||1⁄2 Pound, cooked (225 Gram)|
|Green pepper||To Taste|
|Canned tuna fish||8 Ounce (1 Tine, 225 Gram)|
|Tuna fish||8 Ounce|
|Black olives||8 , stoned|
|Eggs||2 , hardboiled|
1) Separate and wash lettuce leaves.
2) Halve the large leaves into two.
3) Halve, remove the seed and shred green pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onion into rings.
5) Cut and shell tomatoes.
6) Quarter the hard-boiled eggs.
5) In a salad bowl add half the prepared dressing.
6) Mix lettuce and cooked beans to the bowl.
7) Toss the mixture with the dressing.
8) Drain tuna fish from the tin. Break into pieces.
9) Add fish, olives, shredded green peppers, anchovy fillets and onion rings on top of the salad.
10) Arrange tomatoes and eggs around the salad.
11) Sprinkle remaining oil and vinegar dressing.
12) Serve immediately.