Sausage And Potato Salad
|Mixed boiling sausages||4 Pound (1 1/2 To 2 Kilogram)|
|Boiling potatoes||12 Medium (Fluffy)|
|Butter||60 Gram (4 Tablespoon)|
|Dry white wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1.85 Deciliter)|
|Olive oil||10 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon white wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|French dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon (1/2 Teaspoon More To Serve)|
|French mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh herb leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Herb||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh parsley leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (2 1/2 Deciliter)|
1) Slice the sausages into 3/4 -inch (2 cm) piecess, halve lengthwise and keep aside.
2) Rinse and peel the potatoes, then slice (optional) into 3/8 -inch (1 cm) pieces and place in a bowl of water.
3) In a 8-quart pressure cooker, saute the sausages in the melted butter in baches over a medium-high heat until lightly browned.
4) Return the sausages into the pressure cooker, drizzle over the wine and set the base rack over them.
5) Then arrange the potatoes in a layer over the base rack.
6) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 5 minutes.
11)Then turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
12) Remove the potato slices and arrange them, slightly overlapping, around the edge of a hot serving platter.
13) Remove the sausage pieces with a slotted spoon and arrange in the center of the platter, inserting toothpicks, if desired.
14) In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the oil, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard, salt and pepper together alongwith the freshly chopped herbs.
15) Drizzle the dressing over the over the potatoes an sprinkle with the parsley.
16) Serve immediately on individual, warmed serving plates, along with a fork and a bowl of extra mustard for the sausages.
Calories 1351 Calories from Fat 874
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g149.6%
Saturated Fat 31 g155%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 228.5 mg76.2%
Sodium 2122 mg88.4%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 53 g106.2%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 140.6%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet