Planters Chicken Salad
|Cooked chicken||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Salted Or Unsalted)|
|Mixed nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped (Salted Or Unsalted)|
|Crisp lettuce head||1|
1. In a salad bowl, combine the chicken, celery and grapes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to coat.
5. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly before serving.
6. Add nuts to the salad and toss again.
7. Line individual salad plates or a salad bowl with lettuce.
8. Heap the salad on the lettuce.
9. Serve immediately.
Calories 564 Calories from Fat 420
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.7%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg24.6%
Sodium 551.3 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 27 g53.5%
Vitamin A 149.5% Vitamin C 35.5%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet