Beef And Apple Salad
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce leaves||1 (As Required)|
|Beef roast||8 Ounce, cooked, cut into thin strips|
|Carrots||2 Medium, cut into julienne strips|
|Apples||2 Medium, cored, cut into thin wedges|
|Jicama strips||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and jicama strips and apple wedges.
4) Sprinkle each serving with evenly with the raisins.
5) Shake the dressing thoroughly and drizzle over each serving.
6) Serve the salad immediately as an appetizing side dish.