Tuna Salad With Crispy Salad Greens
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Solid pack tuna||14 Ounce (Drained)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sweet gherkins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , cut into wedges|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add tuna, celery, green pepper and gherkins.
3) Toss until well blended.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, about 2 hours, to blend flavors and chill.
5) At the time of serving, line serving platter with salad greens.
6) In center of greens, mound tuna salad.
7) Garnish with tomato slices, egg wedges and parsley.
8) Serve chilled.