|Sauerkraut||4 Cup (64 tbs) (1 Carton)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Drain sauerkraut, rinse with water and drain again.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar and vinegar and bring to a boil.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. In large bowl, place sauerkraut and add celery, onion and green pepper to it.
5. Pour the cooled vinegar mixture over the sauerkraut mixture and toss.
6. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 24 hours; stirring occasionally.
7. Serve chill.