Pineapple And Mandarin Orange Salad
|Lemon jelly powder||6 Ounce (2 Packs, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple with juice||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Canned mandarin oranges in juice||16 Ounce (2 Tins)|
|Miniature marshmallows package||6 Ounce (1/2 Of 12 Ounce Package)|
|Mayonnaise||2 Ounce (Use 2 Heaping Tablespoon)|
|Salad cream||12 Ounce (Or 1 Pack Sour Cream)|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, crushed (Use As Needed)|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce (Use As Needed)|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use As Required For Serving)|
1. Into a bowl, empty the lemon jelly powders.
2. Pour hot water and stir to dissolved completely.
3. Add cold water to cool and then add pineapple and juice, and also mandarin oranges and juice.
4. In another bowl mix salad cream with mayonnaise.
5. In a Pyrex cake pan, pour this mixture.
6. Sprinkle marshmallows on the top to cover completely; and allow it to set.
7. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over marshmallows.
8. Garnish with crushed walnuts and grated cheese.
9. Cut the set salad into squares.
10. Serve over a leaf of lettuce.