Sundial Cheese-Fruit Platter
|Washington red apples||2|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Roquefort cheese||3 Ounce|
|Old fashioned cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Pasteurized process gruyere cheese||6 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pasteurized processed cheese slice||8|
1. Take a 12-inch plate and place an apple on watercress in the center.
2. Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Into cheese cubes insert picks and spear into center of apple.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
5. Core remaining apple and pears and cut into thick slices.
6. In order to prevent discoloration dip all fruits in lemon juice.
7. Arrange banana lengths spoke fashion around the center apple.
8. Alternate apple and pear slices in a circle around the bananas.
9. Cut American cheese slices in half diagonally.
10. Curve into half circles and place between grouped apple and pear slices.
11. Serve with desired dressing.