Garden Salad Bowl
|Boston lettuce||1 Medium, washed (Drained)|
|Young spinach||1⁄2 Pound (Stems Removed)|
|Chicory head||1⁄2 Small|
|Cucumber||1 Small, sliced|
|Radishes||4 Medium, sliced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Core the lettuce; break the leaves in bite-size pieces.
2) Tear the spinach leave in bite size pieces.
3) Break chicory to measure 2 cups.
4) In a bowl place together lettuce, spinach, chicory, cucumber and radishes.
5) Cover bowl; refrigerate until serving time.
6) In a jar, place together dressing and lemon juice.
7) Put a tightly fitting lid and shake well to mix. Refrigerate.
8) Just before serving, shake dressing well; pour over salad.
9) Toss until greens are well coated.
10) Pile the salad in the serving plate and serve cold.